Technical system planner
We offer training for prospective technical system planners at our sites in Cologne, Bonn, Essen, Berlin and Mannheim.
During your training to become a technical system planner, you will assist in realising technical solutions and the visions of our engineers. In other words, our projects will start life on your desk.
You will be familiarised with the following areas:
- Creation of CAD drawings for heating, sanitary and ventilation systems
- The fundamentals behind the precision calculation of the parameters and properties of building installations
- Calculation of material requirements and the creation of BOMs on the basis of your drawings
- Customised design of the technical “inner life” of a new or converted property
You must fulfil the following requirements to ensure that you can successfully complete your vocational training:
- University-entrance diploma (Abitur), technical diploma or at least a good secondary school-leaving certificate (Realschulabschluss)
- Good grades in mathematics and physics
- Precise working method
- Good spatial and technical skills
- Experience with a range of PC applications (especially MS Office)
- Loyalty, independence and initiative
- Work experience is also a plus
- The vocational training programme lasts three-and-a-half years.
- Independent working is generally the norm in this multifaceted position.
- You will support the team during large-scale projects, for example in the planning of office buildings, airports and exhibition centres.
- The training programme concludes with a final examination run by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- If possible, we will endeavour to take on motivated trainees once they have successfully completed the training programme.
The demand for specialists is increasing all the time. We give you the opportunity to carry out a range of highly responsible and exciting tasks as part of dedicated teams. We offer a diverse working environment and outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development.
Once you have completed your training, you will have the chance to study or take part in a range of advanced specialist training courses, including:
- Engineering, especially construction engineering